However you use glass it is essential for safety and performance reasons that it is correctly specified and installed. Common areas of impact risk, where it is recommended that safety glass classified by BS EN 12600 is installed, include:
- Glazed doors.
- Glazing adjacent to doors.
- Low level glazing (any glass below 800mm from floor level).
- Bathroom areas.
- Protective barriers.
- Glass over 2 metres square.
- Windows on staircases or landings.
- Security purposes.
Five Levels of Privacy Glass
- Textured glass offers privacy and style throughout the home.
- Five levels of patterned glass are available, graded from 1 (least obscure) to 5 (most obscure).
- There are 12 designs in the Pattern Glass Collection which is the main range.
- The Oriel Collection designs are for internal use only.
- All are suitable for double glazing.
- All are available in toughened or laminated glass for safety and security.
- The whole range is widely available from Prior Products.
For privacy, pure style or to allow more light into internal rooms, decorative glass gives you a whole range of attractive options. In fact, Prior Products gives you no fewer than 18 different textured glass designs, together with our premium range of etched glass – from classic to contemporary, no one offers a bigger choice.The advantages of decorative glass are easy to see – it allows maximum light while maintaining privacy or obscuring unattractive views and also forms an attractive decorative feature itself.
The Oriel Collection offers even more possibilities, there really is no better choice of decorative glass for your home.